Visit our reviews page to see what past customers and satisfied clients have to say about us. We’re confident you’ll agree with what they have to say: Carolina Improvements will be the best thing to happen to your home since you moved in!
Contact us today to find out how we can help you turn your current house into your dream home.
We are a one-stop shop for all of your home improvement needs.
- We have products and services that meet the constraints of nearly any budget. We even offer in-house financing opportunities.
- Our employees and contractors have been carefully selected to ensure you’ll get the absolute best service during each and every step of the process.
- Our company is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and we maintain an A+ rating.
Create Your Dream Home
Owning a home is the American dream. Once you have one, you’ll want to take care of it. that’s where we come in.
Your home should be your castle. But we know it’s all too easy to let tedious repairs and renovations fall by the wayside. This is especially true when you’re on a budget. Let us help you repair and improve your house in whatever vision you have for it.
We’re able to offer roof replacements, new windows, custom decks, fencing, window replacements and siding installations—everything your home needs to shine. Regardless of the project, we provide free in-home cost estimates.
Our team works with clients extensively to ensure they’re installing home improvement solutions that elevate property values and enhance quality of life. More than just doing good work, we also help our customers select products right for their home and lifestyle.
We’ll take those four walls and roof and turn them into your dream home!
Committed to Professionalism
We take pride in helping our customers make informed decisions about materials for their homes, financial situation and lifestyles. All you have to worry about is picking out colors and styles! Whether you’re on a budget or want to choose the highest-quality, longest-lasting materials, our team ensures the end result is exactly what you envisioned for your home.
Your Roofing Experts
Our expertise comes from years of working with a broad range of roofing materials. When you hire us to replace your roof, we’ll give you an overview of your options, listen to your concerns and help you maximize your budget. Carolina Improvements can repair and replace many types of roofs in North Carolina, including:
- Metal. From metal roofing to metal shingles, we’re proud to offer a variety of metal options for your home. Metal is a popular choice for its durability—often lasting around sixty years. And, it comes in a wide assortment of colors. Ask us about how a metal roof can improve your home and add resale value.
- Asphalt. A perennially popular choice due to their cost-effective nature, asphalt roofs are a smart option for any budget. Asphalt roofs come in a large array of shingle types, textures and colors, so you can select the perfect look for your individual home. They’re also lightweight and easy to install—you may be able to mount your new roof right over the old one, saving you the cost of a full roof removal. Let us help you pick a new roof, guaranteed to last at least twenty years.
- Slate. Slate can last over one hundred years, resists mold and is completely fire-resistant, making it a desirable choice for older and sturdier homes. Is a slate roof the right choice for your roof? Contact us for a free consultation. No one knows this material better than our experienced team.
- Tile. Tile roofs can be made from a variety of materials, including clay and concrete. Tile roofs are great in hurricane and tornado-prone areas because they can withstand 125-mile-per-hour winds, as well as heavy rain. Ask our experts if tile could be right for your house and we’ll help you get the best value for your investment.
- Solar. Solar tiles are a great investment, especially if your homeowner’s association doesn’t permit solar panels. They’re designed to seamlessly integrate into your existing roof and, best of all, offset your energy costs to save you money now and in the future.
While metal and asphalt roofs are the most popular in this area, we’re happy to consult, supply materials and install whichever kind of roof you have in mind. Contact us today for a free estimate.
We Offer Financing For Qualified Buyers
We all know home repairs and improvements can be expensive. And, those costs will only increase if left unrepaired. Storms, broken windows, leaks and damage never happen at a convenient time—that’s why we offer a variety of financing opportunities for our valued customers. We won’t let you get stuck in the rainy season with a dripping roof or damaged windows!
Apply for credit and a free in-home estimate now and we’ll help you find the perfect financing option for your budget and home improvement project needs. Carolina Improvements offers low-interest and no-interest financing, so you can get started rebuilding or improving your dream home immediately.
When you apply for credit with us, you can trust your financial information will be secure, and our team of professionals will help find the right plan for your needs. Our low monthly payments are ideal for helping you make repairs and improvements without breaking the bank.
In some cases, you may qualify to get your roof replaced without putting any money down. Be sure to check our pricing and specials page to see deals we’re currently offering. In many cases, we can repair your roof for a low fixed fee, including labor and a certain amount of replacement parts.
We Value Community
If you or someone you know has experienced storm damage to their home or needs critical repairs but doesn’t have the budget, we want to help. Nominate a deserving candidate today!
You do your part to nominate someone in need and we’ll do our part in helping them out. Together, we make the community stronger and a happier place to live.
Service Areas In North Carolina And Beyond
In addition to nearly all of North Carolina, we also provide home improvement services and supplies to Pittsylvania County, Carroll County, Floyd County and Montgomery County in Virginia.
If you have questions about whether we can come to your location to deliver home improvement services, don’t hesitate to contact us! We’re happy to work with as many people as we can. We’re available Monday through Friday to answer your inquiries and schedule free consultations.